A thick and chewy jumbo everything cookie chock full of all kinds of goodies from your pantry. It’s everything you want in a cookie and then some.
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup bread flour
- 1 cup regular, old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup milk chocolate M&M’s
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- NOTE: This recipe requires that the cookie dough be chilled for a minimum of 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of an eclectic mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter, peanut butter and brown sugar on high until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Mixing on low until fully combined.
- Add the vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine flours, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix only until the dough comes together and some streaks of flour remain.
- Do not over mix.
- Remove bowl from mixer and fold in M&M’s and chocolate chips.
- Using an extra large cookie sheet or a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop cookie dough generously onto prepared baking pans. Do not mold or try to make the scoops too uniform.
- Refrigerate dough on the cookie sheets for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until edges are slightly golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
If you do not have bread flour available, use the equivalent of all purpose flour.
Store in a cool, dry place.
May be frozen.