Make this easy and delicious vanilla glaze in two minutes with just a bowl and a whisk. Drizzle it over your favorite cakes, cookies, muffins and more!
- 1 1/2 cups (180 g) powdered sugar
- 5 to 6 tablespoons heavy cream or whole milk (may use 2% milk, nut milk or fruit juice but icing will be thinner)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Sift the powdered sugar into a medium bowl.
- Add 4 to 5 tablespoons of heavy cream or milk and the vanilla.
- Whisk to combine well. If the glaze is too thick, add more heavy cream or milk. If too thick, add more powdered sugar. The glaze should be smooth and pourable.
- Drizzle or pour over the top of completely cooled pound cake, muffins, cinnamon rolls, cookies and more!
Store glaze tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Bring to room temperature before using. Whisk to smooth out the glaze before pouring baked goods.
Keywords: vanilla glaze, easy vanilla glaze, vanilla icing